Join a team that has been serving our customers heating & cooling needs for 50 years! Our goal is to provide quality work for our customers by technicians they trust.
Technician should be able to completely install residential heating and cooling systems. Including but not limited to sheet metal ductwork & fittings, gas piping, refrigeration piping and high & low voltage wiring. Our company installs forced air, geothermal, ductless, high velocity systems and boilers, as well as water heaters, and indoor air quality products.
Team members should be able to work independently and with other team members on projects. Be comfortable with talking with customers to explain the operation of equipment and answer any questions they may have.
Technician should be able to diagnose & repair residential and light commercial heating and cooling systems. We service all brands and types of systems.
Technicians should be able to work independently or on a team to identify areas of concern and recommend repair or replacement options to the customer. Responsible for communicating all aspects of the service call with the customer and service manager.
- NATE Certification preferred
- CFC Certification
- Valid Drivers License with good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Good communication skills
- Be able to take Emergency Service calls in a rotation with other technicians
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Aflac available
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance - for non work related injuries
- Simple IRA w/ company match
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Tool Accounts
- Company Vehicle
- Company phone
- Company Equipment discounts
- Technical Training
- Safety Training